20070627

Projects are so damn gay.

And it gave me a big bad headache. Ahhhhh.. My vashtables are crying in pain, whatever you guys like to call my brain cells. Siggghhhh. Yaaaa, still in the midst of doing project, and seriously, marketing data keying(SPSS) is so damn gay. It's giving us a really bad headache, think twinnie is about to puke. Hahaha, lucky we have another person helping us. Huurays to Jacq~~~~~ :) omg luh, the headache's getting worse. Like too much of blood flowing through my brain. I need a stress pill! How I wished i was cycling or even dancing ddr with the Felicias. Like seriously?! Hahaha. Recently I'm addicted to this light mint-chocolate called Delfi. Think I have eaten it like for the past few days, since Sunday? Lol, think everyone loves it too. (Crunch crunch!) :) Maybe tmr would be my fifth box of chocolates. LOL. Okay Mel's scolding me for eating too much of those.Tsk tsk. It's kinda fun doing projects till late at night in TP. Crazy things may happen. It nice to have your friends around to destress. Be it singing and all. :) So gay, huh? Okay Mel say don't gay don't gay. Tonight must cam-whore~ LOL THIS IS GAY, LUH. :) Loves. Back to work....... Boooooooo...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home